Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Great Attraction Points With More Adventure In San Francisco

San Francisco
San Francisco is the best city in the United States, for sure. The city is busy, but busy in a good way, with a lot of people, from all around the world, cool and beautiful people. You can the most viewed sights, such as Golden Gate Bridge, Fishermen’s Wharf, and Chinatown and so on, and we loved everything. The weather was ok, especially by the time we went. I guess it was around 55F, so we did not have trouble with it. And, this is for sure; we can not wait to go back there again San Francisco rocks. Like everyone, I also reserve my hotels in san francisco through a most famous hotel site which I found it through searching on net. From this most famous hotel site I also get a great list of cheap hotel rates which were well furnished and giving the discount offer of 70% on the reservation of a hotel room. There are many unsafe neighborhoods you could end up in on accident. The hills are too steep for safe foot travel. The touristy part of town is so clogged with traffic that its difficult to find a place to park and get out of your car safely. If you miss the astronomically expensive parking garage, you need to drive around again through the crawling traffic.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I miss trekking so badly! I've been busy with work lately and planning to hit one trek with the one I saw on a social networking web site. I wonder, if they have hotel online booking? Booking online is more convenient. With it I won't worry looking for a place to crush anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vacation, no matter how lavish or budgeted it may be, is the perfect way to blow off some steam.

    Buenos Aires Tourism

    ReplyDelete