Monday, June 28, 2010

Really nice stay in Glendale and Mobile city

Glendale Hotel

I went there and enjoyed a lot. There I stayed in hotels in Glendale. There they provided the facilities which pampered me. Cleanliness was fabulous. Rooms were so beautifully decorated that pleased my eyes. All types of playing equipment were available there for the children. The moments I spend there were the most wonderful moments of my life.

Hampton Inn Mobile

Hampton Inn is a very fantastic hotel in Mobile city. We stayed here for a weekend in March and it was great. The room was clean, spacious and the complimentary hot breakfast was amazing. They had eggs, sausage and biscuits. This will be the place we stay whenever we return to Mobile. I found this great accommodation from an online reservation hotel search site which gives your a list of cheap hotels in Mobile with all the facilities at discount offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment